Saturday, July 18, 2009

Variating the Indian formula for Birth Control ...



Much to do lately about the advise of Union Minister of Health, Mr. Ghulam Nabi Azad, who advised rural people to marry late and watch more television. That would lead to an important decrease of births in the country.

In the Times of India of 19th of July, the picture above was published:
Indian man + Indian woman – Television = Indian child

Following simple counting rules, one can derive however also the next equation.
Indian man + Indian woman = Indian child + Television

Especially the modern kind of late music shows and Bollywood films on the telly, filled with undeniably erotically very suggestive scenes, will produce quite an opposite effect I'm afraid.
I can speak from experience ... my own sexual life hasn't suffered a bit from moving to India. Quite on the contrary. However I'm glad my wife and I have passed the getting-baby's-phase in our marriage ;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

There was an sms going around SA at the time of the power outages that this was part of the grand plan to increase the white population to mount an uprising!
But I agree with the Indian govt - how many men do you know who fall asleep infront of the telly?